Thursday, January 28, 2010

What's your problem, can't you see it and you go and blow it like everyone knows you will.

Breakfast:

 (a banana, 2 teaspoons of instant coffee, two scoops of chocolate Metabolic Reset, a cup of ice, some skim milk and a teaspoon of peanut butter)
and a Wellbeing be-HOT Exercise Enhancing Turbopak

Workout for today was 1 hour and 30 minutes of kickboxing (I failed at making it through an entire second class, but no big deal)

Lunch:

Mixed salad, slice of whole wheat bread with tomato sauce, a slice of cheddar cheese, a slice of turkey, and sliced cherry tomatoes.

2 1/2 hours later I had some lentil soup.

I forgot to bring my camera to work sooo I'm recycling this one.

My dad had just gotten home from surgery so we ordered pizza:

I put salad and chopped cherry tomatoes on top of mine :)

I made smoothies for dessert:


I couldn't sleep because my stomach was growling so at 11:45-ish I had a small bowl of Special K, Fruit Loops and Cheerios (a palm full of each)

No comments:

Post a Comment