Sunday, January 17, 2010

(This is actually yesterdays post, which is being posted today because I slept over Johnny's last night)

So... college girl here just figured out that not only can you get stretch marks from gaining weight, you can get stretch marks from losing weight as well.
What
The
Fuckity-fuck
I went to the doctor yesterday and I've lost 16 pounds since spring. Which is sort of a big deal for me. It's not that I didn't know I was losing weight, it's just that stepping on the scale at the doctors and having her give me the side-eyes, and congratulatory hooray-you're-losing-weight--but-are-you-doing-it-safely? speech.
Which I am! So hooray for me, obviously.

Since this is a post for stuff I ate yesterday I don't really feel like putting too much thought into it.
So.
Breakfast!!
(toasted 100% Whole Wheat Bakery Light bread with one tablespoon of peanut butter and some honey...and then scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato and feta cheese)

Lunch!
 (sliced turkey, avocado and lettuce on 100% Whole Wheat Bakery Light bread)

Snack!
(yeeeeeuh orange!)

Dinner!
(Wrap with grilled chicken, sun dried tomato, lettuce, mozzarella and olive paste... I ate half of this because it was HUGE)
and this!

Oh my goodness, if you are ever in Mahopac you need to stop by Gino's Trattoria at on 597 Route 6. You will not be disappointed.
And this is coming from an Italian so.. yeah, I know my pizza n' stuff.


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! congrats on losing the weight! I get those talks all the time too!! Especially from people who haven't seen me in a while. Like the woman who does my hair was like OMG BE SAFE.

    ReplyDelete