Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We know I can't construct a poem 'cause words, like girls, get bored and run.

 I woke up this morning feeling supremely craptastic so I did what most people would do...
Had a hearty breakfast:  (two pieces of 100% Whole Wheat Bakery Light bread french toast, one slice with peanut butter, chopped apple, cinnamon and honey, and one with peanut butter, banana and honey. And then a coffee, and a pack of Wellbeing be-HOT Exercise Enhancing Turbopak)


(The slice with apple on it was soggy by the time I got to it, so I took 3 bites and tossed it. DISAPPOINTING.)

And then I went to the gym for 1 hour and 30 minutes of kickboxing 

(that is totally a picture of me)

Yeah I'm curious as to why I'm not getting over this cold, why do you ask?

Post-workout lunch was a repeat of last nights dinner:


For real lunch 2 hours later was a can of Progresso High Fiber Creamy Tomato Basil soup


...which looked, smelled and tasted exactly like tomato sauce. Not even necessarily healthy tomato sauce, it tasted like Spaghettio's tomato sauce. What The Hell.
I added a ton of vegetables and felt better about my life.
I have to admit I feel completely nose over tail for this soup. I really really really loved it.

I was working much later than I thought last night so all I had during that time was this:

By the time I finally got home dinner was this!

Leftover chili and blue chips.

1 comment:

  1. Your writing cracks me up! At least your toast looked pretty!

    ReplyDelete