Monday, January 18, 2010

I am going to type the ever living CRAP out of this here keyboard. Stand back everyone. SCIENCE.

I realized that I haven't  had oatmeal in a while so this morning I decided to go crazy. I have to admit Jenna 
inspired today's breakfast.

(Rolled oats, pureed pumpkin, pears, peanut butter, some honey, some whole grain trail mix with cherries, cranberries and almonds, with cinnamon on top.)
Probably the best oatmeal I've ever made. I actually split this bowl with my mom because I wanted her so see how amaaaazing it was... and I was in a huge rush to get to work

I went to the hospital with Katelyn today (she had a physical), so by the time we got back to her house it was 12, and with a little over an hour of work left I snacked on what I had in my bag.
One of these suckers:

 this


 and

(that's right, another mothafuckin' orange!)

Once I got home I had a real lunch:

(broccoli rabe, white beans, grilled chicken, garlic and tomato)

After lunch I went walking with my mom at Teatown for almost 2 hours. That place is no joke, it's full of hills and rocks you have to climb over, but it was so much fun. And really muddy.
 Snack when we got back was this:

and I made this sexy pizza for dinner:

(whole wheat pizza dough with meat stuffs for Lauren, tomato stuffs for me & my mom, and plain cheese for my brother (Ricky)

This was my plate

(Two small slices of tomato pizza and some salad)

Dessert was some pudding pie :)

Spectacular!

1 comment:

  1. I love Jenna's blog! Glad you found it! It's definitely one of my favorites.

    Jeff and I went to Teatown once. I remember walking forever! It was fun though!

    ReplyDelete