Friday, January 29, 2010

Someone buy me season 4 of The Office. There's no punchline, I'm serious!

Have I mentioned that I have the best boyfriend ever? Well, I do. He just saved my computer-illiterate butt. 

Anywhoo, 
Breakfast:
Overnight oats! With chopped almonds, apple, raisins, cranberries, skim milk, honey and cinnamon
Before I left for school I had a banana with peanut butter. I didn't take a picture because I was in a super rush, but I assume you know what a banana and peanut butter look like. 
I had an apple and a few whole wheat pretzels while waiting for one of my classes to start, but felt incredibly self-conscious about taking a picture of my food, so I didn't. I don't know why I felt so weird about it. Maybe I'll get over it soon.

When I got home I had a quick pre-gym snack:
A Chobani Greek Yogurt, sliced banana and a Wellbeing be-HOT Exercise Enhancing Turbopak (which I actually remembered to take a picture of)

I was craving bananas a lot today, but now I have a serious case of the sads because I don't have any for a smoothie tomorrow morning.

At the gym I ran on the treadmill for 45 minutes, I jogged 4.4 mph for about 5 minutes, but most of it was done at 5.6 mph. Yay me. I just bought the album Catalyst by New Found Glory (shut up, I know it came out in 2004) so I'm pretty sure that's what kept me on the treadmill (more like dreadmill, amiright guyz??) for so long. Then I went on the cross trainer for 20 minutes before heading to 15 minutes of Awesome Abs. My abdominal muscles certainly feel not-so-awesome at the moment. 

Dinner:
Tuna salad and tuna on a whole wheat wrap with cheddar cheese, mustard, and a pickle.

What has two thumbs and has cereal for dessert?
I do, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment