Friday, January 15, 2010

Soo I've been officially food blogging for 1 week!

I woke up this morning with a smoothie craving sooo I made this!
It consists of of 1/2 of a granny smith apple, a banana, 3/4 cup of frozen blueberries, skim milk (sadly, we didn't have any yogurt) and.. a secret ingredient...



It was instant coffee, and it was a bad idea.The first sip was just awful, but the more I kept drinking it the more I tasted banana and not so much bitter coffee. But next time I'll keep my smoothie and coffee's separate.

I went to the gym and did 1 hour of multi-impact cardio and 1 hour of definitions (weight training)

I picked Lauren up from school on the way home and we got Dunkin' Donuts. Because we had coupons! Yesss.
I got an Egg White Turkey Sausage Flatbread

and she got a bagel w/ cream cheese. Once we got home she covered it in lox.

(AWW)
The Egg White Turkey Sausage flatbread was actually really good, but I wound up taking off and throwing away a lot of the flatbread part because I don't know... too much bread. 
 I have got a serious case of the hungries today because over the course of the next 3 hours I ate:
this:

(apple w/ peanut butter)

and this:

(one slice of 100% Whole Wheat Bakery Light bread with tomato sauce, a slice of turkey and some cheddar cheese)
and this!:

(half of a cinnamon raisin bagel with peanut butter and honey)
I was seriously still hungry after all that but I decided to wait to eat anyway.

I made some veggie soup and ate it at work 2 hours later

By the time I got home I was absolutely starving and since dinner was nowhere near done I snacked on an orange


and dinner (finally!) was whole wheat pasta with broccoli rabe, white beans, grilled chicken, garlic and tomato

bangin.


No comments:

Post a Comment