Sunday, January 10, 2010

My conscience drifts and sleeps in shifts, trading off between my open hand and swinging fists.

 When I woke up today (after 10 hours of sleep, WOO!) I was feeling a bit better.

Breakfast was one slice of  100% Whole Wheat Bakery Light bread with peanut butter and honey.
Chicken and vegetable soup, coffee and a Wellbeing be-HOT Exercise Enhancing Turbopak. And yeah, I drink my coffee with a straw because I am a super classy lady.



My eyes are bigger than my stomach, but I finished everything except the soup, I ate a little more than half of that.
My workout today was an hour of Kickboxing at the gym. The gym I go to has classes every day ranging from all different types of cardio, step aerobics, kickboxing, pilates, yoga, weight training, swimming etc... It's pretty awesome but costs $105 a month. Yikes. Thankfully, the money I make walking my neighbors dogs 3 times a week covers that.

I was feeling upset about something today, and my appetite suffered (as it usually does when I'm upset or stressed).
I didn't have lunch, but went to Starbucks with my sister around 3:15 and got a nonfat banana chocolate smoothie with two shots of espresso 


(inspired by the super amazing Rebecca after she let me try a sip of hers when we went to the Palisades mall)

Dinner was a bowl of chili, a small amount of rice and about 5 blue corn chips.



Dessert was this! One cup of Strawberry Special K and 1/2 cup of skim milk.


I split the apple with my boyfriend, who is sleeping over and is why this post needs to be cut short. Goodnight!

Does your appetite change when you're feeling stressed?

2 comments:

  1. My appetite definitely changes when I am stressed. Glad you tried the smoothie.. It's amaizngg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm Strawberry Special K. :)
    -Dara (dont know if you remember me!(

    ReplyDelete