Thursday, January 21, 2010

I think anyone who drives a car with an automatic transmission is a shiftless bastard.

Car jokes, heh.

I actually woke up at 5:15 this morning because I was so hungry I had trouble sleeping. So I munched an apple while watching Adult Swim and fell back asleep. Awesome.

I have to say that I am incredibly sore today, especially in my legs/thighs and abdomen. Yay kickboxing. 
By the way, have I mentioned that I have a habit of accidentally punching myself in the face during kickboxing? I'm completely serious. When we're doing uppercut punches or speed bag motions (without the speed bag), I routinely hit myself in the face... because I'm a terribly klutz, obviously. Also, I get lazy/fatigued and then I start punching wrong.  I've never punched myself hard enough to really cause any damage but it's still a little silly.
Heh.
Anyway...
Breakfast today was a repeat of yesterdays second smoothie, except with a little more instant coffee:


(a banana, 2 teaspoons of instant coffee, two scoops of chocolate Metabolic Reset, a cup of ice, some skim milk and a teaspoon of peanut butter)

Lunch was a repeat of last nights dinner:

Except I put hot sauce on the mac&cheese. The hot sauce made it taste terrible so I actually only would up eating about half of it.

I made this wrap to bring to work:

(whole wheat wrap with artichoke hummus, two slices of turkey, some plain/drained tuna, mustard and baby spinach)
It was exquisite :)

My sister and I were feeling kinda hellbent on having Planet Wings so I attempted to order what I thought would be the "healthiest" thing that wasn't a salad (they use iceberg lettuce in their salads... ew)
So I got a grilled chicken wrap with lettuce, tomato and onion. It came with curly fries, but I resisted the urge to scarf all of them and only put about 1/4th of them on my plate. The rest I gave to Lauren. We also ordered some BBQ Teriyaki chicken wings, and I had two.


I pretty much mauled my wrap, it was pretty impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment