Friday, January 22, 2010

I was lying when I said I knew what a euphonium was.

I made overnight oats for the first time!
Last night I put oats in a bowl mixed with chopped almonds, apple, raisins, cranberries, and skim milk.
I covered it and let it sit overnight and in the morning I heated it and added some water, more chopped apples, honey and cinnamon:

It was seriously the best. I made it through my entire workout without getting hungry.

Speaking of which...my workout for today was 15 minutes of Awesome Abs (abdominal workout) 1 hour of multi-impact cardio and 1 hour of definitions (weight training). 

For lunch I made Pinto Bean Burgers!  I stole the recipe from Heather:

They were AMAZING!

(I covered my with ketchup and mustard of course)

I ate a yogurt and a piece of whole wheat bread with peanut butter, honey and flaxseed at work:


When I got home I had some artichoke hummus and rice works sea salt chips


And dinner was some more pinto bean burger!

I put a small piece of cheese on two small pinto burgers, and put avocado, broccoli and baby spinach on top. I put all this on a slice of toasted whole wheat bread.

I was absolutely starving an hour later so I made this:

1/2 turkey burger, 1/2 bubba burger and some leftover mac&cheese with chicken and veggies.

I admit this isn't the best food choice I could have made but it was already in the fridge and all I had to do was pop it in the microwave.

2 comments:

  1. YUUM!
    Delicious eats, haha.
    I´m dying to try overnight oats. I bet it´s awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried eating overnight oats cold once and it was kind of gross. lol I needed to heat them up.

    I don't think the last meal of the day was an unhealthy choice. You have to eat when your body tells you to!

    ReplyDelete