Monday, February 1, 2010

Back to the future. heh.

I have a habit of not updating my blog when Johnny sleeps over. Soo this is yesterdays post!
Breakfast:
(smoothie made with a banana, 2 teaspoons of instant coffee, two scoops of chocolate Metabolic Reset, a cup of ice, some skim milk and a teaspoon of peanut butter) I also had aWellbeing be-HOT Exercise Enhancing Turbopak.
My workout was 1 hour of kickboxing. I seriously look forward to this class so much, and it's not just because the instructor is completely gorgeous. There is just something about kickboxing that is really satisfying.

After my shower I decided to experiment with smoothie-making. It turned out better than last time.
Ta da! 
This smoothie is made of 1/4 cup Welch's Superjuice (grape, acai and blueberry), 1/4 cup acai daily cleanse, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1 packet of Miracle Reds, 1 cup water and ice.

I can not express how amazing this smoothie was.It was sour and refreshing and left my teeth caked with blueberry skin and it was THE BEST. 

A little later I had a Chobani yogurt:

And then I got super busy and didn't eat again till dinner:
Whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce, baked veggies and turkey sausage. 

Later I ate an apple and shared some goldfish crackers with Johnny. No pictures of that sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment