Thursday, February 18, 2010

So this morning I woke up and was all "holy shit dude, I'm going to be in college forever!". There is no punchline there whatsoever.

So woah, it's been a while.
 I have to say that while I've been slacking as far as blogging is concerned, I've been doing just the same (if not even better) in terms of food and working out. 

Breakfast was some leftover dinner from last night:
Whole wheat pasta with sun dried tomato sauce, roasted mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant, red and yellow peppers, asparagus, brussels sprouts and shrimp.

My workout for today was 45 minutes of Spinning (cycling class), and a 20 minute run on the treadmill. 

Post-workout snack was a banana and a little bit of almond milk.

At work I had some hummus and carrot sticks, but I forgot my camera at home.
When I got home I had some more almond milk (that stuff is amazing)
Dinner:
Salad and tuna fish!

Dessert
Awesome peanut butter chocolate cookie my mom and sister made.

And then I did homework FOREVERR

No comments:

Post a Comment