Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The sea is my only love. Please do not submerge yourself in my boyfriend.

This is going to quick because I am absolutely exhausted (7 hour school day, so awesome!).

Breakfast:
Usual smoothie made with a banana, 2 teaspoons of instant coffee, two scoops of chocolate Metabolic Reset, a cup of ice, some skim milk and a teaspoon of peanut butter

Lunch:
Some type of vegetarian chili they had at school. It was decently filling and pretty awesome. The cafeteria at Hunter has a sushi bar (!) every time I walk past it I want to barf.

By the time I got home I was absolutely starving so I made a quick bowl of pasta and tomato sauce:
My camera wouldn't focus for some reason but I was way too hungry to care about taking a non-blurry picture.

Dinner:
Pizza with broccoli and tomato!

Dessert:
Strawberry ice cream with a banana and whipped cream. Sweet.

I need to remember to bring more lunch to school, because starving is not cool, but neither is paying $6.50 for a turkey sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment