Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I saw that PETA is protesting groundhog day because it's harmful to groundhogs, but come on... PETA is harmful to everyone.

So, woah at the snow!
I woke up this morning and saw this:
I think we've got about 8 inches of snow now. Good stuff.

Breakfast went something like this:
I don't care what the health nuts say, Bisquick biscuits with jelly are the bees knees.

Lunch was this:
Gardenburger veggie medley burger with cheddar cheese and tomato on a piece of a whole wheat wrap
Snack:
A piece of Lauren's leftover bacon egg and cheese

Then Lauren and I went outside and played forever 
We went sledding for a while, walked up the hill to my neighbors to walk their dogs...
Oh... and we built a disturbing-looking snowman because I'm an asshole?
Terribly amusing, I know. 
Christ I'm such an artist...

Anyway. 
When we got inside we made some pizza!

And then I did some floor workouts for about 20 minutes.

Dinner:
Chicken soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment