Friday, February 5, 2010

I just bought seven mascaras from Sephora for $18, god bless america.

I had school today and I'm exhausted so this will be quick.
Breakfast
 A little different today: made with one banana, 2 teaspoons of instant coffee, one scoop of chocolate Metabolic Reset, one scoop of strawberry Metabolic Reset, a cup of ice, some skim milk and a teaspoon of almond butter. 

Lunch:
I love Amy's soups so much, and they were on sale at Mrs. Green's so I went kinda nuts.

I also made this:
Gardenburger veggie medley burger on Mestemacher Fitness Bread
 with a slice of cheddar, lettuce and tomato. 

I have to say something about this: this bread was straight up fuckery. It was so nasty ... It was dry, spongy, stiff and tasted like... something that doesn't belong in my mouth. SUPER DISAPPOINTMENT. I wound up throwing the bread away and eating the burger, cheese, lettuce and tomato with a knife and fork. Unnecessary.

On the train home I munched on some Happy Herbert's Zany Corn
This stuff is AMAZING. It's like corn nuts, but better. And I love corn nuts. If I ever find these in barbecue flavor I will be very happy (and incredibly obese, eventually).

Dinner was a repeat of last night:
Happinessssss

No comments:

Post a Comment