Monday, February 22, 2010

I believe that meat is murder. I also believe that fish is rape, bread is assault, and veggies are grand theft auto.

A few days ago something terrible happened...
Holy shit that's tragic :(
My smoothie maker kicked the bucket (and took others down with it... meaning my super amazing smoothie!)
But lucky for me I was able to get to Bed Bath and Beyond on sunday and get and awesome (and really inexpensive!) smoothie maker...
And I was able to have this for breakfast this morning!
This glorious smoothie was composed of a banana, 1 container of chobani greek yogurt, frozen strawberries, almond milk, and a scoop of vanilla Biochem Vegan Protein. 
I woke up fairly early (and had breakfast pretty early) so I had a mid-morning munch:
Whole wheat veggie pizza. Try to not be too jealous.
I also had a Wellbeing be-HOT Exercise Enhancing Turbopak
My workout was 1 hour of step aerobics, 1 hour of definitions (weight training), and 2 miles on the treadmill at 5.1 mph.
Serious business.

Lunch:
Grilled chicken on a slice of whole wheat bread with tomato slices, lettuce and guacamole. I also had a slice of grilled potato.

Snack:
  Green apple with peanut butter (peanut butter not pictured)

Dinner
 
Grilled chicken salad stuff!
I had some of this as a side:

It's some kind of cheesey pasta dish my mom made. I had about three bites and kinda wasn't into it. Oh well. 

I also had two calcium chews because apparently I'm not getting nearly enough calcium.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, I´m totally jealous!
    Delicious eats!
    :D
    Have a great night!
    Brazilian XOXO´s,
    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete