Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bacon Ranch Pringles, my three favorite things in one...well, they don't make Boobies Facebook Pringles but this is good enough.

 It's hot! That's all I'm going to say about that.

Breakfast!
Smoothie (with frozen blueberries, 3 tablespoons yogurt, 1/2 cup skim milk and one scoop of Amazing Grass berry flavor drink powder)
 and
3/4 cup Raisin Bran with 1% milk

My workout for today was 30 minutes on the cross trainer, a 45 minute spin class and 1 hour of vinyasa yoga

Lunch:
Grapes, a whole wheat wrap (with brown rice, salsa, white beans and grilled chicken) and MORE SALSA :D

After work snack:
Banana! 
and 
One of the peanut butter cookies I made the other day. Superrrr.

Dinner:
and
Turkey burger on a whole wheat bun with fresh spinach, tomato, ketchup, avocado and bacon!
 I'm not even going to try and kid myself, I love bacon. The only thing I love more than bacon is more bacon. It was amazing.

fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment